Fee Remission Scheme 2024-2025
SJACPS will offer 2024-2025 school fee full remission to three selected students.
- The student must be studying in St. Joseph’s Anglo-Chinese Primary School in the school year 2024-2025.
- The student must NOT be a scholarship holder in the school year 2024-2025.
- The student must NOT be receiving any school fee subsidy from the government or from any other organization.
- The yearly family income (1st September 2023 to 31st August 2024) must not exceed HK$200,000.
- Eligible parents must write to the Principal to indicate the wish to apply for the SJACPS Fee Remission Scheme 2024-2025 by 4:00 p.m., Friday, 6th September 2024.
- Late application letters will not be considered.
- Parents will then receive the application forms and detailed information concerning the scheme. They should complete the application forms and provide required documents, and submit them to the school by 4:00 p.m., Friday, 13th September 2024.
- All decisions are to be made by the Fee Remission Scheme Selection Board 2024-2025. Applicants, successful or not, will be informed by 30th September 2024.
- Approved students will enjoy school fee exemption from October 2024 to June 2025, and their already paid September 2024 school fee will be refunded accordingly.