Fee Remission Scheme 2018-2019
SJACPS will offer 2018-2019 school fee full remission to three selected students.
- The student must be studying in St. Joseph's Anglo-Chinese Primary School in the school year 2018-2019.
- The student must not be a scholarship holder in the school year 2018-2019.
- The student must not be receiving any school fee subsidy from the government or from any other organization.
- The yearly family income (1st September 2017 to 31st August 2018) must not exceed HK$200,000.
- Eligible parents must write to the Principal to indicate the wish to apply for the SJACPS Fee Remission Scheme 2018-2019 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, 10th September 2018.
- Late application letters will not be entertained.
- Parents will then receive the application forms and detailed information concerning the scheme. They should complete the application forms and provide required documents, and submit them to the school by 4:00 p.m., Monday, 17th September 2018.
- All decisions are to be made by the Fee Remission Scheme Selection Board 2018-2019. Applicants, successful or not, will be informed by 28th September 2018.
- Approved students will enjoy school fee exemption from October 2018 to June 2019, and their already paid September 2018 school fee will be refunded accordingly.