Fee Remission Scheme 2017/2018
SJACPS will offer 2017/2018 school fee full remission to three selected students.
- The student must be studying in St. Joseph's Anglo-Chinese Primary School in the school year 2017/2018.
- The student must not be a scholarship holder in the school year 2017/2018.
- The student must not be receiving any school fee subsidy from the government or from any other organization.
- The yearly family income (1st September 2016 to 31st August 2017) must not exceed HK$200,000.
- Eligible parents must write to the Principal to indicate the wish to apply for the SJACPS Fee Remission Scheme 2017/2018 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, 11th September 2017.
- Late application letters will not be entertained.
- Parents will then receive the application forms and detailed information concerning the scheme. They should complete the application forms and provide required documents, and submit them to the school by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, 19th September 2017.
- All decisions are to be made by the Fee Remission Scheme Selection Board 2017/2018. Applicants, successful or not, will be informed by 29th September 2017.
- Approved students will enjoy school fee exemption from October 2017 to June 2018, and their already paid September 2017 school fee will be refunded accordingly.