Fee Remission Scheme 2016/2017
SJACPS will offer 2016/2017 school fee full remission to three selected students.
- The student must be studying in St. Joseph's Anglo-Chinese Primary School in the school year 2016/2017.
- The student must not be a scholarship holder in the school year 2016/2017.
- The student must not be receiving any school fee subsidy from the government or from any other organization.
- The yearly family income (1st September 2015 to 31st August 2016) must not exceed HK$200,000.
- Eligible parents must write to the Principal to indicate the wish to apply for the SJACPS Fee Remission Scheme 2016/2017 by 4:00 p.m., Monday, 12th September 2016.
- Late application letters will not be entertained.
- Parents will then receive the application forms and detailed information concerning the scheme. They should complete the application forms and provide required documents, and submit them to the school by 4:00 p.m., Tuesday, 20th September 2016.
- All decisions are to be made by the Fee Remission Scheme Selection Board 2016/2017. Applicants, successful or not, will be informed by 30th September 2016.
- Approved students will enjoy school fee exemption from October 2016 to June 2017, and their already paid September 2016 school fee will be refunded accordingly.